Get Expert Personal Cancer Coaching
You can get expert advice from experienced Cancer Coaches/advisors to help you decide which treatment gives you the best possible chance of returning to full health.
A cancer coach can help in the following ways:
- Help and support following a cancer diagnosis
- Help with research and formulation of a treatment plan.
- Provide information about natural ways to combat cancer
- Help the patient cope with cancer treatments
- Offer remedies to minimise or eliminate side effects,
- Provide information about how to minimize the chance of cancer recurrence
- Provide information about how to halt or slow down progression of the disease.
Chris Woollams – Personal Prescriptions
Chris is the ´Cancer Guru´. Well, at least according to England Cricket legend Geoff Boycott, who opened his charity speech in 2010 with, ´I am only here tonight because of Chris Woollams – No, I´m ONLY here tonight because of Chris Woollams´.
On TV to talk about his new book, Geoffrey was asked how he beat his cancer. “Chris Woollams saved my life”, was the blunt reply!
About two years ago, CANCERactive received an e mail from one of Chris´ first ever PPs. That would be about 14 years ago! He´d had ´Terminal´ Prostate cancer, the oncologists had nothing left to offer and he´d been sent home to write his will. “Chris was the first person to actually tell me I could beat it”, he wrote. He followed the plan and for the last six years he said he has forgotten he ever had prostate cancer.
We could tell you about Mrs. Omar Hunte or Janice Day and their breast cancer, or Galina who met Chris 14 years ago before a radio interview. She used to have ´terminal´ grade 4 ovarian cancer and was written off by orthodox medicine. Recently, she wrote to Chris saying, ´I´ll never forget what you did for me´.
We have ´terminal´ patients in the USA, Australia, Korea, India, Portugal, Spain and Canada, that certainly aren´t terminal now. Chris says there´s no secret. ´You just cover off all the bases, do the important things and help someone build a really healthy body. That tends to take care of the cancer. It´s really not rocket science but of course there are those that want you to believe it is – they have (expensive) rocket-science drugs´´.
“But, be clear. I deal in research. Solid, quality research is really important to me”.
Personal Prescriptions – clearing up the confusion
Ten years ago people did little to help themselves, now they seem to do too much. Advice and information comes at them from all sides. But what really works? Which claims are true? Which are wrong? What is important? Am I missing something; something that could make the difference?…
…Personal Prescriptions – using the latest cancer research
Chris, himself makes no ´cancer guru´ claims. He is not a Doctor, nor does he claim to be one. He has no special healing abilities. Nor does he offer to ´cure´ people. Chris was an Oxford University Biochemist who specialised in cancer research. He then went into the world of communication and rose rapidly to the top. After selling his companies he ´retired´ aged just 44 but his daughter developed a brain tumour and the rest is history. He started researching potential treatments all over the world – and he found sooooo many that could help a young girl in serious trouble. Treatments with quality research behind them. Treatments that can make a difference. Treatments that were simply not being passed on to patients in the UK.
That made Chris determined. He started his personal mission. Now Chris helps people build themselves the best possible personal programme to increase their odds of survival…
For example, Boston Medical School tell all cancer patients to take 5,000IUs of vitamin D a day, Sloan Kettering tells people the benefits of melatonin and whole body hyperthermia. UCLA have published a major report showing that people who actively manage their stress survive much longer. National Cancer Institute scientists produced a report on the benefit of a good diet and bioactive natural compounds.
The American Cancer Society are quite clear about what lies behind what he does. They produced a meta-study report in 2012 stating that “since 2006, there had been an ´explosion´ in research into complementary therapies and ´overwhelming´ evidence that they could increase survival and even prevent a cancer returning”.
This report exposes one of the greatest myths of modern medicine; namely the mindless mantra that ´we are beating cancer due to earlier diagnosis and better drugs´. It is simply not true and there is no rigorous research supporting this claim.
“The fact is that we have increasing survival rates in cancer because PEOPLE ARE DOING MORE TO HELP THEMSELVES”, says Chris. “Are the Health Authorities and skeptics really trying to tell us that all the Complementary Cancer centres, all the researchers on bioactive natural compounds, on epigenetics, the meta-studies on stress management and Hyperbaric Oxygen are wrong and a waste of time? Are they trying to tell us that real people are wasting their time trying to do something to help themselves?”
The Truth is worse – many oncologists actually try to deter their patients from enhancing their diets, taking supplements, exercise, oxygen therapy and so on. Yet the research evidence is there – and they are completely wrong to do this.
Personal Prescriptions – The Aggregate of Marginal Gains
Over the last 14 years he has built an amazing knowledge of cancer research particularly regarding complementary, new and alternative cancer treatments. ´If adding curcumin into your diet can make your drug work better, you´d be stupid not to use it. And if I told you that research shows other supplements can make other drugs work better, as can a low carb diet, or oxygenating your cells, again, why not think about using them too? The research is there. Not just one or two little studies but meta-studies. If each thing you did added 3% or 5% to your survival it could make a big difference if you built a whole programme containing these various elements!´
Chris is happy to share his knowledge with you – as a buddy, not an advisor. He will answer your questions, by telling you exactly what research has to say, looking it up for you if it is something specific.
It can save you months of searching, confusion and false leads; and importantly help you avoid making mistakes while helping you make better decisions.
In this way he hopes you will be able to build a better tailor-made programme introducing elements, each of which can add a few per cent to your survival – he calls this strategy ´Increasing survival by the Aggregate of Marginal Gains´. The idea was actually given to him by a patient who came for a chat over 6 years ago. The gentleman is still ´alive and kicking´.
Chris helps people make more informed personal choices and build their very own Integrative Cancer Treatment Programme designed to increase their personal odds of survival. And he does it with people all over the world.
Chris lives outside the UK and the chats will be on Skype for between 90 minutes and 2 hours. In order to be thorough and disciplined he insists you fill in a complete briefing form (which he will send to you). We also warn you that he gets his few slots available booked very quickly.
After the chat, you try to build your programme; you send him your plan, he polishes it, and off you go. Along your journey, you can contact him again and even have another chat. This is certainly not a one off consultation, or second opinion; and he also doesn´t try to sell you anything!
Please be clear; THERE IS A FEE, and the money forms part of Chris´ annual donation to CANCERactive.
To contact Chris direct about a PP, e mail him on [email protected]
Ralph Moss – Cancer Coach
WHEN CANCER PATIENTS NEED HELP!
The Moss Reports contain comprehensive, up-to-date information on conventional, integrative, experimental, complementary, dietary, and alternative cancer treatments. Ralph W. Moss, PhD also offers individualized phone consultations of one-hour length on the best treatment choices, personalized to the patient’s unique situation.
The Moss Reports provide you with a very readable, yet detailed, explanation of your particular cancer diagnosis. Moss Reports are available for all common cancer types, and are regularly updated to include latest information on cancer treatment methods, centers and clinics. In each Moss report you will find:
- Analysis of standard treatments, such as surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, their effectiveness, pluses and drawbacks
- Information on conventional, integrative, experimental, complementary, CAM, dietary, and alternative cancer treatments that have been scientifically validated. There is also a listing of which treatments lack scientific credibility.
- A discussion of major dietary changes that are associated with decreasing the aggressiveness of cancer cells, stimulating the immune system, and killing cancer stem cells.
- Diet that helps to prevent and supress cancer
- Description of the newest conventional and alternative methods of cancer treatment
- Details and analysis of conventional and alternative cancer treatment centers in the US and worldwide
Ralph W. Moss, PhD, has written or edited twelve books and three film documentaries on questions relating to cancer research and treatment. Moss is a graduate of New York University (BA, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1965) and Stanford University (MA, 1973, PhD, 1974, Classics). The former science writer and assistant director of public affairs at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York (1974-1977), for the past 40 years Moss has independently evaluated the claims of conventional and non-conventional cancer treatments. He currently directs The Moss Reports, detailed reports on the 25 most common cancer diagnoses. He also edits the monthly newsletter, ADVANCES in Cancer Treatment.
Moss was a founding advisor to the National Institutes of Health’s Office of Alternative Medicine (now the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, NCCAM) and to the NIH Cancer Advisory Panel on Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAP-CAM). He has been a member of the Advisory Editorial Board of the PDQ System of the National Cancer Institute (NCI). He is a board member of the Cancer Prevention Coalition and is an advisor to Breast Cancer Action, Life Extension Foundation, RAND Corporation and the Medline-listed journal, Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine.
He has received lifetime achievement awards from the American College for the Advancement of Medicine, Cancer Control Society, National Foundation for Alternative Medicine, Wellness Forum, and Center for Advancement in Cancer Education.
“Moss frequently travels in search of valid alternative approaches to cancer. His knowledge, clarity, and compassion have made him “a widely respected figure in the world of alternative cancer therapies”
Sadly, Cancer Coach Bill Henderson passed away on Monday, July 4, 2016, at the age of 84. As Bill’s advice helped so many people I am publishing info about his protocol for beating cancer (see below) as detailed in his book “Cancer- Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-Toxic Healing” You can buy the book at www.beating-cancer-gently.com
Bill Henderson Protocol
You’re battling cancer. Don’t kid yourself. It is a formidable foe. You don’t just continue your normal routine of a stressful workday, emotional stress, travel, etc. You must make cancer your “life” until you overcome it. But you can overcome it, as millions of others have. I know several hundred of them personally and I admire each and every one. This is like a military campaign. You have to have a good strategy, and then, you must employ the best weapons.
I can’t recommend specific treatments for individuals. There are liability problems with doing that. I’m a “reporter,” not a medical professional. What I can do is describe for you what I would do if I “had” cancer. What type of cancer? It would not matter. I would pursue the same course if it were colon, lung, prostate, or pancreatic cancer — or even if it were leukemia or lymphoma or melanoma. There are some specific things I would take, in addition, if I had certain kinds of cancer. These are discussed in detail in my book. But, in general, this is a regimen I would follow regardless of the type or stage of the cancer.
* Immune system booster. The product I recommend has been tested against 36 other immune boosting products (some of which I’ve recommend in earlier years) and found to be superior. These tests were done in independent labs. This substance activates the neutrophil cells in your immune system to make them recognize cancer cells and destroy them. Since these cells are about 60% of your immune system cells, the effectiveness of your immune system at least doubles. It also pumps up the “Natural Killer” cells, the macrophages and all the 130 other types of cells in your immune system.
* Cottage cheese and flaxseed oil. What? Are you kidding? No, dead serious. You’ll find the details and lots of testimonials in Chapter 5 of my book. I can’t go into detail here, but rest assured that thousands of cancer patients have been healed with this substance. It was first discovered in 1952 by Dr. Johanna Budwig, a German cancer doctor. She was nominated for seven Nobel prizes for her work with the science of lipids (fats) in human cells. She died in 2003 at the age of 96. I eat this every day for prevention. It’s food (substitutes for at least one meal a day) so costs nothing…Nada.
* Dr. Matthias Rath’s formula. It is a mixture of Vitamin C, l-Lysine and l-Proline (two amino acids) and green tea extract. Not impressed? Well, this formula happens to control metastasis (the spreading of cancer cells). The only way cancer can kill you is through metastasis. Fortunately, there is a source for this formula which costs about one-sixth of what Dr. Rath charges for it. Their products, which copy the Dr. Rath formula are called “Heart Plus” and Green Tea Extract. You get a “double-whammy” because it also prevents or treats heart disease.
* Barley Power from Green Supreme, Inc. This powerful stuff gives you 3,000 enzymes (all there are) plus a stiff dose of alkalinity. Cancer cannot survive in an alkaline body. This is the cheapest and best barley product I know of. Every cancer patient should take at least 20 of these tablets a day. Read the story of the 86-year old cancer survivor who recovered from Stage 4 metastasized stomach cancer using only these tablets. It’s in Chapter 5 of my book “Cancer-Free.” To buy the book in e-book or paperback format, just.
* Cancer-fighting diet. A simple list of five “no-noes” is described in detail in my book “Cancer-Free.” Stay away from these and you will almost certainly overcome the cancer. Suggestions for a healthy diet are in my book, also. Cost: probably less than you’re spending on food now.
* Dr. Williams’ Daily Advantage. I mentioned this in one of the earlier articles. It is the best vitamin, mineral, amino acid, antioxidant, essential fatty acid, superfood combination I have found.
Total cost of this regimen, including the immune system stimulants I mentioned in the previous article is about $3.55 for the maintenance dose. For the first 6 weeks or so, the cost is about $5.15 per day. So for an initial cost of $155 a month and a continuing cost of $104 a month, you can be cancer-free. This is a lot less than most of us spend on a car payment or a couple of meals out each month, so don’t worry about your health insurance coverage.
The complete ordering information on all these products plus many others like Protocel, Paw Paw, Onconat I, Artemisinin, Crystal Calcium, Exercise With Oxygen Therapy, PC Essentials, Red Raspberry tablets and lots more is in my “Cancer-Free” book.
THE SWIMMING POOL ANALOGY
Let me close this “short course” with a mental picture I’d like you to take away. In my life, I have owned two swimming pools. No more. Too much maintenance. But one thing you learn early on about swimming pools is that algae formation in the water must be controlled. Once it begins to take over, the sides of the pool become coated with this “green mung” and recovery becomes difficult, but not impossible.
Today’s conventional cancer treatment doctors (oncologists, radiologists, surgeons, etc.) remind me of SCUBA divers diving into the pool (your body) and blasting away at the algae in an attempt to kill it off and stop its growth. If you’ve ever tried to overcome algae in a pool, you know the only way is to correct the chemical composition (alkalinity, chlorine level, etc.) of the water. At that point, the pool becomes sparklng and attractive again. The algae dies off and is disposed of with a vacuum.
The above regimen (“The Weapons”) describes a way to bring the “chemistry” of your body back into sparkling, attractive health by correcting the normal balance of the pool’s water (your body). That’s my mission, folks. To convince people like you to learn the procedure and substances necessary to restore that balance. That’s what I mean by “taking charge of your own health care.”
The dead algae (cancer cells) are disposed of by your body’s normal “vacuuming” system. Too rapid a “die-off” of the cancer cells can cause problems with this cleansing system. That’s one reason you need “assistance.” The treatments I recommend are gentle enough that they can be taken until you find the perfect “holistic” physician to monitor your recovery.
You can order Bill’s book at www.beating-cancer-gently.com