Remove the things that are fuelling your cancer
The following is a good starting point but not a complete list.
- Bad fats – saturated fat and n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Processed meats (ideally, all meats)
- Simple carbohydrates – especially glucose. Evidence exists that chronically elevated blood glucose, insulin and IGF1 levels facilitate tumorigenesis and worsen the outcome in cancer patients.
- Protein – especially glutamine. Glutamine is a building block of protein. Cancer’s need for glutamine is so great that some cancer-causing oncogenes alter how much of it the cells take up and digest. One of the best known, the gene MYC, promotes cancer in part by increasing cancer cells’ access to a steady supply of glutamine, according to Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Center
- NAD+ (anti-aging supplement). Recent studies suggest that cancer cells of many types depend on NAD+ to sustain their rapid growth, according to Scientific American.
- Sunlamps and sunbeds
- Certain types of work such as Furniture and cabinet making, Boot and shoe manufacture and repair etc