General Information About Gastric Cancer
- Gastric cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the lining of the stomach.
- Age, diet, and stomach disease can affect the risk of developing gastric cancer.
- Symptoms of gastric cancer include indigestion and stomach discomfort or pain.
- Tests that examine the stomach and esophagus are used to diagnose gastric cancer.
- Certain factors affect prognosis (chance of recovery) and treatment options.
Read the full article on the National Cancer Institute website.