General Information About Testicular Cancer
- Testicular cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of one or both testicles.
- Health history can affect the risk of testicular cancer.
- Signs and symptoms of testicular cancer include swelling or discomfort in the scrotum.
- Tests that examine the testicles and blood are used to detect (find) and diagnose testicular cancer.
- Certain factors affect prognosis (chance of recovery) and treatment options.
- Treatment for testicular cancer can cause infertility.
Read the full article on the National Cancer Institute website.